Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dream Board software - must have tool!

I've been doing dream boards or vision boards for almost a decade. It's a great process that I highly recommend. I also am a big believer in affirmation decks. I've been doing both vision boards and affirmation decks manually for years, and I've come to realize that more people would do it and even my own projects would be more effective if I had a good tool. I've found one that I think you'll like.

It's a simple software program called Vision Boards. You use it to create a virtual Vision Board on your computer. You can include your personal pictures, affirmations and power words and select your own background. It has an audio module which allows you to incorporate mp3 music and voice recordings, which will then play anytime your Vision Board comes up. You can also create a poster that you can take to Kinkos or Office Depot to print out.

You can have it come up as your screen saver so every time you leave your computer, you come back to a dynamic showcase of your goals and dreams moving along on your computer screen! As you know, it's crucial to keep your goals and dreams in front of you, if you want to achieve them. By focusing on them all the time, and really feeling as if you have already achieved them, you are putting The Law of Attraction to work in the most effective way.

The affirmations feature shows your affirmations in a little pop up balloon on your screen. This increases the exposure to your affirmations and helps to adjust your beliefs system in a powerful way.

There are a library of images and affirmations and power words, but I tend to create my own. It took me less than 30 minutes to put together my vision board screen saver with 10 images and associated affirmations. I love the separate affirmation bubbles as well. What a great reinforcement.

Here's the site where you can purchase the software. (It's $59.) Check it out - www.visualizeyourgoals.com

Start Creating Your Vision Board Today!

Let me know how it works for you. At some point I'd like to do a book of stories and photos of Dream Board success stories. Let's get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment